Milk and Milk Products
1. Dairy Milk processing & milk products
a) Capacities 500 Ltrs/day up to 500000 Ltrs/day for individual growers, co-operatives, corporate and government organization
b) Location Centrally located at and around milk production area.
2. Milk Processing Units
a) Chilling Units
b) Pasteurization nits
c) Packing Units with chiller, pasteurizer, S.S. tanks, homogenizer, packing machine
d) Cold storage system
3. Milk Products Yoghurt line (Set and stirred yoghurt with plane, flavored and fruit yoghurt
a) Labna / Shrikhand (plane & flavored)
b) Flavored milk
c) Butter Milk
d) Butter & Butter oil
f) Yoghurt (with diff. flavor)
g) Baby Food
h) Dairy Whitener
i) Milk Powder (hot milk & skim milk powder)
j) Malted Food
k) Condensed Milk
l) Ice cream Plant
4. Diary Allied Industries Ice cream manufacturing units Sweets manufacturing units.
5. Milk Based Products Puddings and peserts, sweets, concentrate milk products, fermented milk products frozen milk products, coagulated milk products, fat rich milk products.
6. Milk Collection Centers With automatic accounting system, bulk coolers (which maintain milk at 40C tem.)
7. Cold Chain
a. Road Tankers
b. Cold storages
c. Refrigeratory transport Van
d. Small refrigerator for storage at sales centre
e. Ice plant
8. Marketing Setup Establishing marketing outlets and distribution network.